Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beach Day

Living in Okinawa has its perks.  The beaches!!  I love hanging out at the beach...it's so fun.  There is so much to look at!  I love being in the water.  My Mom's best friend is my aunt Alicia.  She got us an awesome sunshade to protect my Dad and I from getting sunburned on our bald heads.
Best part of the day:  When Mommy ran out of the water because she saw a school of jellyfish.
Worst part of the day:  When I had to put my clothes on.
I sat around naked the whole time!
They BBQed hot dogs and hamburgers, and they made our kayak into a catamaran and tried to run it with a weedeater.  haha...it went slower than I can walk, and I can't even walk yet!


 Cinder is fun to watch in the car..she makes faces at me...

 lightweight...

Daddy was making me laugh..he is SO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment