Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bananays!

I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananays!

Seriously, I loooove bananas.
Mom thought I was just being so funny eating my banana yesterday.  She wouldn't get that camera out of my face.  So I put on my best smile and even smeared some banana on my cheeks for the photo ops.  Look how much fun I was having!

You may be wondering...how do I eat so fast?
Well it's simple.  I just grab as much banana as I can and then shove it all into my mouth.  Sometimes it helps to use 2 hands.  
 Yes!!!  I am so excited!
 Grab banana
 Shovel it in
 Grab banana
 Shove it in

 You try...


 Sometimes a little gets on your face but that's ok.
 Look!  You can see my teef!




 Then Daddy came over and distracted me...he always makes me smile!


 Giggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment