Thursday, November 1, 2012

One Big Joke

For now, I have to wear what my parents make me wear, and most of the time I don't understand why they take a ton of pictures and laugh hysterically.  It makes me laugh...I'm starting to realize it's at my own expense.  Examples:
If I were really a gangster, I wouldn't have a gorilla on my shirt!
They call me Lil' Milks.   There is not justifying it.

I didn't know it at the time because I was only 2 days old...but when my Dad told me that he was my father, he was wearing a strange black mask...

Photobomb by Cinder.
Ok, If the neighborhood kids get a look at this picture..I will be laughed off the block!  Matching hat Mom?  So uncool...
Use your imagination...I have a feeling this will be blackmail in my future.  I would have worked out a little more...

Why all the ridiculous hats?

Ok guys...the name Luke!  I will never live this down...

Yes, that is me...being swallowed by a huge sleeping bag...You would.

I can't grow a mustache yet...way to rub it in!!

Are they mocking me?  Thanks Grandpa for not participating...

And again..more hats..why?  I don't even have a choice in the matter.
Ok, you got me on this one...pretty funny.

They put me in this shark robe after bath time.  I can't even walk yet!

Really Dad?  Really?

Ok, I have to admit, this is cool.

Haven't they ever heard of napkins?  They knew that my motor skills were lacking.  They did this on purpose.

I'm not wearing pants...

I was so young and naive.  Guess what I found out...none of my friends are real.

They didn't tell me to make a silly face!

Look how frustrated I was and they thought it was funny!
A Japanese kimono?  Do I look Japanese to you?

Dad...there is a whale shark behind me.  Poor parenting...
What am I to you?  Live bait?

I was throwing up and Mom decided to take a picture of it.  Gross and sad.

Dad wanted to pretend we were mannequins.  People were walking by to point and gawk at us.  I had nightmares.
The nightmares were about the killer gigantic naan that I had to stand next to.

Just put me in a bucket...no big deal.  I'm not mobile.  YET!

Enough with the hats already..

All I can say is...Payback is a Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment