Thursday, November 1, 2012

I want to be all over the place!



But I just can't get there yet.  I pull up on everything, I don't sit...I stand.  They lowered my crib mattress so that I couldn't escape.  I will walk around while holding on to stuff...like my playpen, my crib, my walker or my Mommy. 


I am learning to say Bye Bye..I still haven't waved yet, but I will soon. 
Sometimes, I will play peek-a-boo with Mommy.  I pull the blanket over my head, wait for a minute, while everyone looks for me...then pull it down.  Mom squeals so loud that I think the neighbors can hear her. 

I am eating everything!!  I pick stuff up and eat it.  Tomorrow, I am having lentil stew with potatoes, carrots and zucchini for lunch.  Yumm!  I also love my morning oatmeal and fruit.  Dinner is usually chicken and veggies...I really hated chicken when I first tried it...but now I love it!  I'm a carnivore!

I know what 'Cinder' means..it's my dog!  Everytime they ask me where she is, I look for her.  Mom and Dad think I'm so smart!  I have a funny personality.  Everytime I see a bottle, or it's time to read a book, I recline back and put both of my hands behind my head...to lounge and enjoy!  I can even have my bottle with one hand and lounge with the other.

I'm not always a sweet darling perfect child...sometimes I scream, but not very often.

 My faces are always different.  Sometimes I do something crazy just to surprise everyone.


 I was a giraffe for my first Halloween.  I got a lot of attention.

 Look how big I am!  Did you see?  Did you see?  I'm big now, and proud of myself.
Guess how old I am.  8 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment