Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More hiking

My Mom and Dad just love trudging through the forest...They are always wanting to go hiking.  This was the longest hike that I've ever been on.  First we found this really steep embankment that Daddy drove up to get us close to the trail.  When we got to the top, the traction on the tires started slipping and we were sitting on a steep hill.  Mom freaked out and demanded that he put on the emergency brake so that she could get me out....then he could do whatever he wanted, including sliding down the hillside.  So I missed all the fun.
Mom and I stood on the top, while Daddy and Cinder, very responsibly, backed down the big steep embankment and parked down at the bottom.  whew...Mom really knows how to overreact. 
 Anyway, first we took the wrong trail and ended up at the top of an overlook where there was a tomb built into the side of the cliff inside of a cave.  There were lots of weird Japanese engravings, who knows what they said.

 Mom carried me on the way to the top.  It took an hour to get to the lookout.


Ooops, I took a nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment